About The Conference
The 1st International Conference on Machine Intelligence and Smart Systems 2020 (MISS-2K20) is being organized during Sep 24th-25th, 2020 in Gwalior, India. MISS-2K20 is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Machine Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence and Smart Systems.
All accpeted and presented papers will be published by Springer in Algorithm for Intelligent System (AIS) book series.
For more details Click here
Now a days when the world is becoming so ambiguous that cannot be comprehend by a single individual, information is growing at a tremendous rate and software systems are becoming uncontrollable, this inspired computer scientists for designing an alternative intelligent systems in which control, pre-programming and centralization is replaced by autonomy, emergence and distributed functioning. The field of research focused on developing such systems and applying them to solve a wide variety of problems is termed as “Machine Intelligence”. Machine Intelligence is a methodology involving computing that provides a system with an ability to learn and/or to deal with new situations, such that the system is perceived to possess one or more attributes of reason, such as generalization, discovery, association, and abstraction. Since from its origin, the number of its successful applications has been grown rapidly and the use of these Machine intelligence algorithms has increased over the years. Machine intelligence (MI) techniques are ideal for such applications as tools of ‘knowledge discovery from data’ or in short, ‘data to knowledge’ for complex and often apparently intractable systems. Few main paradigms of MI algorithms, namely, (1) neural networks (NN), (2) evolutionary computation (EC), (3) swarm intelligence (SI), (4) fuzzy systems (FS), and (5) immunological computation (IC) etc.. There is a need to expose academician & researchers to Machine Intelligence (MI) and their multidisciplinary applications for better utilization of these techniques and their future development for developing smart systems .This book not only deals with an introduction of the MI techniques along with their several applications but also tries to cover several novel applications of combining MI techniques and utilizing the hybrid forms in different practical areas like engineering systems used in agriculture, military and civilian applications, manufacturing, biomedical and health care systems as well as education.
Contributions from researchers describing their original, unpublished, research contribution which is not currently under review by another conference or journal and addressing state-of-the-art research are invited to share their work in all areas of machine intelligence, artificial intelligence, smart systems and applications.
THE TEAM MISS-2K20
General and Program Chair
Mr. Mukul GoelIPS
ADG / Director, BSF Academy &
Prof. Sunil Kumar GuptaVice-Chancellor,
Mr. Mahabir PrasadCOMMANDANT CSMT,
BSF Academy Tekanpur
& Chief Administrator RJIT
Dr. S. C. ChoubeyCoordinator TEQIP-III
- Dr. Anjana Goen, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
- Dr. H.S. Jat, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
- Dr. Jagdish Makhijani, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
- Prof. AnandJha, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
- Prof. Vivek Gupta, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
- Prof. Aradhana Saxena, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
- Prof. Sanjay Patsaria, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
- Prof. KirtirajBhatele, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
- Prof. Suhel A. Khan, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
- Prof. Gourav Bhardwaj, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
- Prof. Mahendra Pandey, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh – India
- Prof. Sanjay Bansal, AITR, Indore, India
- Prof. Sunil Joshi, SATI, Vidisha, India
- Prof. Satyam Maheshwari, SATI, Vidisha, India
- Dr. Vivek Tiwari, IIIT Naya Raipur, India
- Dr. Dilip Sisodia, NIT Raipur, India
- Dr. Anand Rajawat, SVVV Indore,India
- Dr. Lokesh Chouhan, NIT Hamirpur, India
- Dr. Pratosh Bansal, DAVV, India
- Dr. Rupesh Dewang, MNIT-ALLHABAD, India
- Dr. Sanjay Garg, NIRMA University, India
- Dr. R S Thakur, MANIT Bhopal, India
- Prof. D. K. Swami, VNS, Bhopal, India
- Prof. Sandeep Moga, OIST, Bhopal, India
- Prof. Anurag Jain, RIRT, Bhopal, India
- Dr. Raghav Prasad Parouha, IGNTU, Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Dr. Vikas Singh Bhadoria, ABES Engg. College, Gaziabad, India
- Dr. Ajay Pratap Singh, Radharaman Engg. College, Bhopal, India
- Prof. Hardeep Singh, SCMT, Amritsar, India
- Prof. Bikram Pal Singh, GGI, Amritsar, Punjab, India
- Dr. S. Vijayakumar, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, India
- Dr. A. Krishnakumar, Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College, Pollachi, India
- Dr. Yogesh Kumar Meena, Swansea university, UK
- Dr. Arindam Gjendra Mahapatra, Yamaguchi university, Japan
- Dr. Ansul Verma, BHU Varanasi, India
- Dr. Trupti Dandekar Humnekar, T. John College, Banglore, India
- Dr. Ashish Sharma, GLA University, Mathura (UP), India
- Dr. Pethuru Raj, RJIL, Bangalore, India
- Prof. Sarika Chaudhary, Amity University, Gurugram, India
- Prof. Pooja Batra, Amity University, Gurugram, India
- Dr. Aman Jatain, Amity University, Gurugram, India
- Prof.Yograj Sharma, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
- Dr. Manoj Kumar Niranjan, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
- Prof. J.S. Pahareeya, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
- Mr. Yashwant Pathak, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
- Mr. Sharad Sharma, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
- Mrs. Saba Khan, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
- Dr. U.S. Sharma, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
- Prof. Arvind Sharma, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
- Dr. Chetan Pathak, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
- Prof. Gaurav Saxena, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
- Prof. D.K. Tripathi, RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - India
Dr Swagatam Das
Electronics and Communication Sciences Unit Indian Statistical Institute
Kolkata - 700108
Dr. Jagdish Chand Bansal
South Asian University
New Delhi, India
Event venue location info and gallery
Rustamji Institute of Technology, Tekanpur
Border Security Force Academy, Tekanpur, Gwalior (M.P.) – India -475005,Phone : +91 - 7524 – 274319
HOW TO REACH THE VENUE
By Air (Nearest Airport) :Rajmata Vijaya Raje Scindia Airport, Gwalior - 36 KM
By Train (Nearest Railway Station) : Gwalior Railway Station - 26 Km
By Road :There are extensive bus services (private and state) to cities within the region and interstate.
Paper & Poster Submission
Camera ready submission deadline
Early Bird Registration Upto
Camera ready submission deadline
Early Bird Registration Upto
Contributions from researchers describing their original, unpublished, research contribution which is not currently under review by another conference or journal and addressing state-of-the-art research are invited to share their work in all areas of machine intelligence, smart systems and applications. Papers must be clearly presented in English language and must not be less than 5 pages including tables, figures, references, and appendices. Submissions which are simultaneously submitted to this conference and other events or publication venues as well as submissions that do not utilize the correct formatting template, may not be accepted. Submissions will be selected based on their originality, timeliness, significance, relevance, and clarity of presentation. Submissions should be regarded as a commitment that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors has to register and attend the conference to present the work. Conference kit will be provided to registered authors only.Reviews are double-blind. The full length paper (no less than 5 pages) of high quality should be submitted for presentation. The list of authors at the time of submission is final and cannot be changed. At least one author of each accepted paper must register in full and attend the conference to present the paper.
Paper Template (Word)
Paper Template (Latex)
Springer Guidelines for Authors of Proceedings
HOW TO SUBMIT
Papers are to be submitted online using Easy Chair .Kindly do not submit abstract-only papers and the paper multiple times, it may lead to cancellation of an article/paper
REVIEW PROCESSWe are going to conduct a very rigorous review for the articles submitted for the Conference. How we are going to conduct the review process as following:
STEP 1: INITIAL ASSESSMENT BY CONFERENCE CHAIRS
Each manuscript will be read by the conference chairs (either individually or in consultation) to assess its suitability for the conference MISS-2K20 according to the guidelines determined by
1. The manuscript follows submission guidelines
2. The content falls within the scope of the conference
3. Following plagiarism policy? :
Authors will be strongly advised to understand about plagiarism before submitting their manuscript. The authors shall warrant that the Materials(including the Work and Presentation) have not been published, that they are not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that their publication is approved by all authors and if accepted and the submitted paper will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, including electronically, if accepted.
4. It contains the “declaration of originality” : The manuscript will not be considered for review, if the “declaration of originality” form does not accompany the manuscript/ work. The authors should agree to indemnify and hold harmless the organizers/ Institutions from any damage or expense that may arise in the event of a breach of any conference norms/ rules.
5. Will the Conference participates find it interesting?
Note: A manuscript could be rejected immediately by the Conference Chairs without additional review for one or more of the above reasons, and the author notified but otherwise it will move to the next stage, and into Double blind peer review.All accepted papers submitted for publication will be checked with anti-plagiarism software (Turnitin) to check the overlapping/similarity index of the content with already published material. The papers with high overlapping index will be rejected strightaway. All other submissions will be blind reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to the conference’s topics of interest, originality, significance, and clarity. Submissions failing to comply with paper formatting and authors anonymity will be rejected without reviews.
STEP 2: ROUND OF DOUBLE BLIND PEER REVIEWThe conference chairs will find and contact 2or 3 other researchers or academics (technical program committee members or from outside of the same) who are experts in the same field. They will be asked to review submitted article, and advise the Conference Chairs with their valuable comments based on
1) Original or new
2) Your study design and methodology are appropriate and described so that others could replicate what you've done
3) Are your results clearly and appropriately explained?
4) Are your conclusions are reliable and significant.
5) The work is of a high enough standard to be published in the conference proceedings.
The authors will be given the feedback about their article, telling them if any changes need to be made before it can be published. Our authors tell us that the reviewers' comments can be extremely helpful, ensuring that the article is of a high quality. Please note the final decision on a paper and the choice of who to invite to review is always at the Conference Chairs's discretion.
STEP 3: REVISE AND RESUBMITManuscripts with minor errors also can be accepted after revision.The authors can amend their article based on the reviewers' comments and resubmitting it with changes made.
STEP 4: FINAL NOTIFICATIONThe notification will be emailed to the author based on the reviewers’ feedback. The Notification will be e-mailed to authors under any of the three categories
b. May be accepted with minor changes
STEP 4: CAMERA READY PAPER AND REGISTRATIONAnd that's it, authors made it through peer review. Next stop is Registration for presentation during the conference. The whole process will take at least one month. The accepted papers will be published only after payment of the publication charge.
Call For Papers
Evolutionary Computing, Swarm Intelligence Algorithms, Artificial Neural Networks, Fuzzy Systems, Genetic Algorithms, Rough Sets, Biological Computing (Bio-inspired computing), Machine Learning Algorithms, Deep Learning Algorithms, Heuristic Search Algorithms, Hybrid Systems
Big Data Analysis & prediction, Multimedia & Text Processing, Computational Neuroscience, Pattern Recognition, Natural Language Processing, Image Processing, Speech Processing, Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, Computer Vision, Cloud Computing, Bio-informatics, Robotics, Power Systems, Biometrics and Forensics Applications, Intelligent Control Systems, Industrial Automations, Intelligent Decision Making and Support, Expert and Decision Support Systems, Optimization of complex systems, Scheduling using Computational Intelligence, Computational Intelligence on Intelligent agents, Computational Intelligence based security, System Modelling and Learning, Theoretical or empirical analysis of CI techniques for game, Computational Intelligence for Production planning and control, Computational Intelligence based Logistics Systems, Smart sensing, Automation of Financial Engineering & Economics Applications, Design of smart communications systems and networks, Smart system development using Internet of Things
Early Bid Registration (upto July 10th, 2020)
Registration Charges for
- ACM/IEEE/CSI Member: USD $150
- ACM/IEEE/CSI Non Member: USD $200
- ACORS members: USD $120
Registration Charges for
- ACM/IEEE/CSI Member: INR 3000
- ACM/IEEE/CSI Non Member:INR 4000
- ACORS member : INR 2500
Registration Charges for
- ACM/IEEE/CSI Member:INR 2500
- ACM/IEEE/CSI Non Member:INR 3000
- ACORS members :INR 2000
Registration Charges for
- ACM/IEEE/CSI Member:INR 2000
- ACM/IEEE/CSI Non Member:INR 2500
- ACORS members :INR 1500
|Account Holder Name - IIPC RJIT Tekanpur||Bank Name - State Bank of India|
|Branch - BSF Academy, Tekanpur||Account Number - 31899228807|
|IFSC Code - SBIN0008284||Branch Code - 008284|
|SWIFT code- SBININBB178||MICR code-475002012|
Near By Places
Gwalior, the tourist capital of Madhya Pradesh is famous for its many ancient palaces and beautiful monuments that transport visitors to the bygone era of the kings. It is a paradise for travellers as they get a peek back in time at the grandeur of the city.